obama if i had a son he'd look like trayvon birth certificate sad hill news 3

URGENT UPDATEGeorge Zimmerman NOT Guilty On All Charges: HERE

I only posted a few of “@No_LIMIT_NIGGA’s” (Trayvon Martin) Tweets because most were thug-like and/or X-rated. You can see the rest: HERE

No doubt ‘mainstream’ media will be linking to SHN or the Daily Caller and reporting on all of these facts first thing tomorrow morning…

Nope. And with Obama forever linking his name to ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’, I’m betting government-subsidized MSM conveniently decides that Trayvon Martin just used up his ’15 minutes of fame.’

Trayvon Martin’s – ‘@No_LIMIT_NIGGA’ – Last Tweets

(Daily Caller) The Daily Caller has obtained a compilation of the late Trayvon Martin’s tweets.

The social media scan, executed on PeopleBrowsr and supplied to TheDC by the individual who performed the search, contains tweets from the last month of Martin’s life, dating to the beginning of 2012.

Martin tweeted under the handle “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,” an account that was closed shortly after his death.

The image attached to the Twitter account when Martin died matches one that has been widely distributed. That photograph of Martin depicts him smiling, gold-toothed, into a camera in front of an electronic dartboard.

TheDC is publishing these tweets in exactly the form it received them, with the sole exception of partially redacting Martin’s telephone number in one tweet.

~snip~

~

@_no_limit_nigga trayvon martin tweets obama if i had a son sad hill news-2

~

@_no_limit_nigga trayvon martin tweets obama if i had a son sad hill news-2
See the rest: HERE

~snip~

Perhaps the most insightful comment on the Trayvon Martin ‘culture’ – plus 2nd round of Tweets found: HERE

‘Racial Murder’ statsHERE

Black men issuing contracts and ‘soft’ hits on George Zimmerman – Feds could care lessHERE

But Sad Hill, how can we profit from all the Trayvon Martin race-baiting?: HERE

The Trayvon Martin our government-subsidized media won’t let you see: HERE

Obama, ‘If I had a son, he’d look like…’: HERE

BREAKING NEWS: liberal ‘mainstream’ media releases new photos of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman: HERE

Hat tip: Robert Fine

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
Tagged with:

155 Responses to The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’ Trayvon Martin

1. [...] Obama: ‘If I Had A Son, He’d Look Like…’ The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@No_Limit_Nigga’ Trayvon Martin [...]

• jackie cox says:

[QUOTE who="Illegal Kenyan obama"]
      Trayvon was a wanna be gangsta. He was a failing school student who had been tossed out of scholl for numerous infractions. He had numerous gang tatts and sported gold capped teeth as a sign of “belonging” to the other worthless punks thumbing their nose at civilized society.
      Americans are getting tired of being attacked by both criminals such as this Trayvon and those in government.
      You aint seen nothing yet.[/QUOTE:—It would be a better world if we had more neighboorhood warch people, especially those too poor to move away from the inner city ethnically cleansed welfare/affirmative action neighboorhoods like obamas stomping grounds, where its open season on whitey and the mexkins stuff if it isn’r guarded by gun totting people, like the one who took this rip out—in fact if we began to rid our neighboorhoods of the 3 men teams who scan the adjoining communities for the nightwatch/work perhaps we could began to restore respect and eliminate he obama hoods like south chicago which invaded milwaukee because of high welfare benefits
      This element of society is like a stone around our necks, and barry is leading us into dep water
      Its a good thang to see al sharpton-jesses james-affirmative action, thousands of gansters in one place, prettty soon, someone will get the bright idea, outfit a crop duster with sulpheric acid and bring spring showers o these anarchistic gatherings of gangs of treyvors, ha ha ha
      imagine a pseudo president trying to get political milage off one killing, when in the interim how many unsolved racial killings went on throughout america, and it rising, as slavery begans to remove the free enterprize system people become more desperate, as the slave goods super stores shutter our small businesses, and export our factories to slave nations, with free trade, dropping import taxation in a hateful revenge of taking a fair share for common workers. Its just gonna get worse

• asdf says:

Remember, it’s illegal to speak the truth. You can’t go around, saying that blacks are only 13% of our population, yet cause 85% of the crime, and suck up 65% of the jail space. They’d suck up more jail space, but taxpayers can only pay for so many of them, so judges let them go free.

I think we all know, that could have been any one of us.
        We are all George Zimmerman. Where will the George Zimmerman rally be?

• Mary Jones says:

Man, I haven’t laughed so hard like I have laughed reading the comments here is so long! Americans are truly creative and funny people!

• jim says:

I’d smoke his ass too…..

2. New details coming out about Trayvon Martin: Look out now! « Two Guys 2012 says:

[...] then we have this piece from The Daily Caller via Sad Hill News: I only posted a few of “@No_LIMIT_NIGGA’s” (Trayvon Martin) Tweets because most were [...]

• zgfd says:

Poor Trayvon. His parents must be so sad. He never even grew up long enough to be on welfare, Section 8, or food stamps.

He could have grown up to do smash n’ grabs, and home invasions.

Another useless life, snuffed out at such a young age.

3. One Guy 2012 says:

Sad Hill,

I’m definitely a fan of your stuff. Nicely done.

• sean says:

im not a fan!!!….loser!!!

• sean says:

regardless of his pics and his twitter…..he didn’t deserve to die!…..he didn’t have a weapon!!!…..y not shoot him in the arm…or leg????….Zimmerman was shootingto kill!!!!….point blank!!

• HK says:

That’s how you defend yourself, shoot to kill. Not the arm or leg you dummy.

• Sam says:

Arm or leg? This isn’t a Hollywood movie you dip shit!!

• AndThatsThat says:

Shoot him in the arm or leg and let him finish me off? No thank you! If my life is in jeopardy I’m shooting to kill before being killed! Recently a group of guys have been seen out at night in our neighborhood, and every last one had on a hoodie! You bet it got my attention! Then I had an attempted break in while I was home alone at night. It was unsuccessful due to good door locks. I also have a security system. All I have to say is, if they’re successful in breaking into my house, they’re leaving in a body bag! No questions asked!

• jackie cox says:

a 6 foot 3 inch 17 year old sitting on top of an older shoter fat guy beating him in the face, —its sad he died, but ask yourself ? if you were zimmernman, would have you responded as he did or would you have let a drug dealer beat you to death or brain damage you for life ? Me, I am thinking there would n=have been more than a single shot, to end this all too common savagry coming out from in in undet the hood, with barry and the affirmative action acars, a literal criminal political gang--=I say its a=way past time to end biggotry in government ( AFFIRMATIVA ACTION ) You guys are mostly a self imposed preliterate gang of social servies comandeerers, given to you by the affirmative action evaluators—the first fa e I se>>>city, county, state, federal and dozend of agencies is an afroamerican who sees I am not afroamerican and treats me like s--t, as a matter of fact as I get older and more aware I have simply walked away from the lines where afroamericans are working in the chain of anything if at all possible especially food, as you probably have aifds, and/or wipe you a- with the palm of yor hand before fillinn my french fries bag. Seriously I am thinking of moving into mexico, i spent a coiple of winter in veracruze, cosgta verda-boca del rio, Mexoco the country, and in 2 years saw a handful of worried afroamericans, The americano indianos who once had 10, 000 tribes in amrica, and welci=omed all who came, were met with genocide, many fled into south america, where you’ve been forced to the islands, mostly, as you don;t seem to be able to arise each day in an effort to do the right things, mexicans are a civil law abiding albeit abused set of countries, remain a caring, trustful, respectful good peoples>>>like the nigga communities EH ? THE TIME IS COMING EITHER YOU SHAPE UP OR GET REMOVED, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. whats wrong with trying to live a life of respect ? for your fellow man instead of seeing us a the MARK, the streets runs both ways, how can you not see what is drawing nearer, yet continue to disrespect and abuse us ?

• Mcgoobersons says:

The black man who nearly beat Michelle Jeter to death was not armed either. He beat her to a pulp (literally) with his bare hands. Look it up “Michelle Jeter Beating”. Where was Al Sharpton then?

• HotFire says:

Sean, you’re a tool. I can tell you have never been in a confrontation or probably even held a gun. Put your hemp skirt away and think for a minute. It was night, raining, and the guy was getting a whooping. DO you think, you would have the mental capacity to think “oh, wait, this is a someone’s child, I better shoot an extremity!”?

The news needed something to blow out of proportion and here they have it. Now they have a garage of tools like you following blindly.

• LM says:

What you all fail to realize is that regardless of Trayvon’s tweets, tats, teeth, and reputation at school.. He was walking home from the store with skittles and tea.

Regardless of Zimmerman’s past, he got out his car and followed this kids because he “looked” like he was up to no good.

I keep reading “Put your self in Zimmerman’s shoes” & how “Tray was a fit teenager that beating an older, out-of-shape man”. If I was Zimmerman and I truly felt like Tray was suspicious, I would have stayed on the phone with the police and not get out my car to investigate myself. However, if I was Trayvon and I was walking home from the store with candy&tea and some man was following me, I would have bashed his head in the ground as well. Trayvon didn’t know that Zimmerman was the “neighborhood watch”.. He just knew that he was following him. Why does a neighborhood watch man have a gun anyways,

Also, it REALLY bothers men that you guys are saying how Trayvon was a waste of life and a criminal. I’m about to get a tattoo, am I a thug? I’ve been suspended from school, am I a thug? I post “thug-ish” song lyrics on my twitter, am I a waste of life? .. I also have a 3.8 gpa. More then half of the guys I go to school with do all of the above as well.

The people that feel Zimmerman has done no wrong are just racist because if Trayvon was white, it would be a whole different story.

You guys are so ignorant, pathetic, and irrelevant.

• Anonymous says:

damn rite i agree all yall can swerve Ѡ☜ѷ††

• BigWillis says:

Shoot em in the arm? Let that TV go, it’s rotting yo brains!

4. Mali says:

That account IS NOT CLOSED. Stop being belligerent in linking what a TEENAGER tweets determines he deserves to die. BUY A LIFE

• Mali is an idiot says:

Mali, he wasn’t killed for being an ignorant, low-life, thug (although who cares because he WAS a low-life, ignorant, thug) he was killed after he attacked Mr. Zimmerman (a husband, a father, a man who cared about his community, a man who mentored children) and tried to bash his head through the pavement. I’m glad he’s dead and I’m glad Mr. Zimmerman is ok. The world needs Mr. Zimmerman a lot more than it needs another no limit nigga.

• Eric says:

Zimmerman the husband, father, man who cares about his community and mentors children? Who is this Zimmerman? Certainly not the vigilante that was arrested for resisting arrest and battery of an police officer. Certainly not the one that was accused of domestic violence. It seems to me that neither one of them was the saint that their supporters make them out to be, but talking garbage on Facebook, isn’t the same as attacking police and women.

• Sarah says:

Wait. But Zimmerman had no injuries and Martin was walking away from Zimmerman, there was no confrontation. This blog belongs to a racist white supremest conservative pig. Fine, maybe Martin was a little punk maybe he had been in some trouble but he was a 17 yr old boy who had no weapons against some fat twat twice his age and size.

• Alex says:

Zimmerman is hispanic

• AndThatsThat says:

“Twice his age and size” put Zimmerman at a disadvantage, dumb ass! The little punk just forgot his gun that night or Zimmerman would’ve been the one to die. No_Limit_Nigga suffered the consequences of his own actions. The little “nigga” should’ve been home in bed, not out casing the neighborhood!

• Anonymous says:

Stfu u retarted ass petson roll over bitch

• no you stfu says:

Why dont you STFU as well? Brat.

• mike says:

“a 17 yr old boy who had no weapons against some fat twat twice his age and size.” The kid was 6’2″ or 6’3″? He was three times the size of zimmerman who was about 5’6″- 8″ tall and extremely out of shape. We have to stop speculating. this kid was not going to his house. He had over 4 minutes to get to the house, he easily out ran zimmerman, but did not go to the supposed “House”, where the step-brother on the stand could not tell anything about trayvon. Wake up and just stick to the facts.

If he was actually in the neighborhood to go home, he would have been there, not checking out the homes. So if you want to speculate it can go both ways, but the kid obviously had a physical advantage over zimmerman, he should have taken his punk a$$ home and posted more nasty tweets.

• cynthia says:

Maybe if his life had not been take at 17, he could have had the chance to mature and grow into a responsible adult.

• Jesse says:

This is what everybody says about people who end up like this kid. Maybe we should be more worried about the influences that lead our young men into acting like thugs. I’m 32 and used to listen to freaking Brotha Lynch Hung for crying out loud. Gangter Rap is very demeaning to women and promotes all kinds of behavior that aren’t beneficial to our youth. Martin was clearly influenced and tried to “keep it real” and got himself killed. Even Dave Chapelle did a skit called “When keeping it real goes wrong”. Sad to say but our actions have consequences no matter how old you are.

• Tom Craig says:

..or maybe he would have grown up to be a wife-beater, murderer, or rapist….you just never know. Based on his “direction of travel” it doesn’t look like he was going down the high road.

• Britt says:

Oh yeah totally!! He would have graduated from Harvard and been our second shitty nigger president!!

• Anonymous says:

u fuckin bitch ass retarted ass rascist ass slut Stfu u retarted ass petson roll over bitch

• Anonymous says:

Lmao!! Responsible adult!! Too funny. I think this is perfect really. One less piece of shit the rest of us have to put up with or deal with later on. Another huge plus is that he won’t be a drain on society and the prison system. I think this needs incident needs to be repeated on a much more regular basis to clean up all the shit of this country!

• Candreu says:

Lets see “Maybe if his life had not been taken at 17, he could have had the chance to mature and grow into a responsible adult”??? Really??? And what do you think would curb his train of thought??? For every action there is a re-action… So how many gas stations would he have to rob to learn his lesson??? How many people wouold he have to terrorize before he miraculously descovered he was heading down the wrong path??? Everything happends for a reason… Had Zimmerman not killed this boy in self defense maybe the boy would have taken someone elses life… Maybe more than one… The sad thing about this entire happening is that had it been Martin killing Zimmerman It would have had a 30 sec mention in the local Sanford news and be lost to memory forever… I think instead of the Black Panthers calling for violence they should be screaming for the end of all violence… End racizm across the board!!! At this day and age blacks actually get more than any other race!!! If you’re calling for equality then thats exactly what it should be… EQUAL!!! Not someone who expects to get something for free just because of the color of their skin… I don’t see Jewish people rallying in the streets of Germany because their family was murdered in the halocaust!!! And that happened more recently than slavery!!! Get over it people… Times have changed… There is no slavery in America!!! Blacks are not getting lynched in the streets or terrorized by the KKK… If you ask me the “New Black Panthers” is the KKK… Calling for “the streets to run red with the blood of the blonde haired blue eyed white man”… Are you kidding me??? What is this an up-coming racially powered civil war about to start??? If so I’ve got plenty of amo waiting for whomever decides to break into my house!!! White balck blue green or yellow… you break into my house or attack me in the streets and I will SHOOT TO KILL!!!

• sheila says:

well said we have a right to protect our selves

• loosemoose says:

How many former wannabe gangster hoodrat NOLIMITNIGGAS do you know, who have become “responsible adults”

I’m guessing zero

• Anonymous says:

They become million dollar rappers. Like that’s is good for society.

• Anonymous says:

Lmao!! Responsible adult!! Too funny.

• sean says:

ur glad he’s dead!…stfu!!…u don’t even know him….GOD have mercy on your lonely soul!!

• HK says:

lord have mercy on trayvons filthy rotten soul

• AndThatsThat says:

Doubt the friendship, just the same skin color. They’ll take up for each other no matter what! RACIST!

• Anonymous says:

Who isnt glad he is dead. The only people, if you can call them that, who aren’t are the same pieces of shit as Martin.

• Tomko says:

According to the sequence of events: While walking back to his truck to wait for the police (as instructed) Zimmerman was smacked in the back of the head with the bag containing the Ice Tea, he turned around and was punched in the face knocking him to the ground and breaking his nose. Then Trayvon started smashing his head on the pavement and noticed the bulge where the gun was and tried to take it away. In the struggle for the gun, Zimmerman shot him. Given the circumstances I hardly think you’d have the presence of mind to “Shoot Low”.

I suppose if you want to believe that Zimmerman broke his own nose and banged up his own head, then fabricated the whole story; That’s your prerogative. The wounds matched Zimmerman’s account of the events; that’s why he wasn’t arrested.

• ShortyB33 says:

Yeah then when you don’t shoot to kill this asshole who is fucking up your life for his/her own pleasure they will sue you for shooting them. Saying the whole thing was a misunderstanding. You stupid fuck head with your stupid gangs, and other people who just think there bad ass to steal, cheat, lie, kill people because you want to take something that’s not yours! Or someone looked at you so you beat the hell out of them! Use that brain that God gave you and tell me why you have the right to do any of this? I dont care if your brown,black,tan,white,blue,purple,or green. If you came at me and hit me or my family, break into my home or car. I will not give you the chance to pull a gun on me because you will be dead before that happens. I blame all this on bad parenting, drugs, government and today society. Also this whole racist thing. Everybody get the fuck over yourself! Racism is very alive for no damn reason. We are all humans with hopes and dreams. Slavery happened a long time ago to not only Africans but every other race in the world at one point in history and some right now! We remember and learn about slavery so it doesn’t happen again. Not so you can use your race to get out of wrongs you have done or, use race against someone. I dont walk around saying you arrested me for being Irish/Native American. I didn’t cause an up roar when my cousin was accidently shot buy a this middle age black man. He was getting his concealed carry licence and was shopping for a gun. My cousin worked at the gun shop and was showing him a gun when is misfired in the guys hands.He came to my cousins funeral and spoke. He was truly sorry for what happened. It was the managers fault for not doing his job and the place got shut down and the manager is in jail. My people were wronged in many ways but I don’t use it as a crutch. The past/history should be learned from not used as a crutch.

• cynthia says:

very ignorant

• sean says:

@cynthia!…very ignorant…this world is so corupt!…i’m glad i’ve never met anyone so hateful in person!….how can u say ur glad someones dead and you’ve never met that person not even once!….i can’t understand this….this is sad!.

• Ryan says:

Ignorant of what?

• Sam says:

Mali your a dumb nigger too.

5. Chalupa says:

“A man’s got to know his limitations…”

6. Department of Sociology says:

I speak jive. It appears the young gentleman is exploring the nature of adult relationships and cementing his social position among his peers, a timeless tribal behavior common with young gentlemen approaching their coming of age. A natural leader, he loudly but self-consciously asserts his masculinity to establish dominance within his socioeconomic cohort with some transparent braggadocio vis a vis his desirability as a towering breeding partner and his incipient prowess as a potentially dangerous young warrior.

But in the main, he badd.

O the tragedy. Please join me in a chorus of wracking sobs.

• Jesse says:

JIVE? Did you just say you speak jive? Like in the movie Airplane? LOL

• Tom Craig says:

“Tribal” is a racist choice of word.

• up yours pc pussy says:

So what? Fuck this politically correct bullshit. Its destroying this country.

7. One Guy 2012 says:

The cop told Zimmerman to not follow Martin any longer. Zimmerman walks back to his vehicle. Martin attacks.

The leftist media wants you to believe that Zimmerman did not go back or stop following Martin, but pushed that envelope and caused Martin to attack him resulting in his death. Even the national Review Online is touting this.

Eyewitnesses corroborate Zimmerman’s story. Spin that, you leftist cultists.

8. TaterSalad says:

So this is what our President would want “if” he had a son? Looks like the President has set the pole very low in morals and values for his two girls then. Maybe a couple more vactions to Mexico on the the taxpayers dime will get them through “these hard times”.

9. Jessica says:

THIS IS SOO IGNORANT. MOST OF THESE TWEETS ARE SONG LYRICS OR JUST THINGS HE’S RETWEETED FROM OTHERS. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING, THIS IS WHAT MOST TEENAGERS TALK ABOUT NOWADAYS! DOESN’T MAKE THEM AN AUTOMATIC “THUG,” GET OVER YOURSELF.

• Jesse says:

Attacking a man got him killed. Plain and simple.

• Khamila says:

We don’t know what exactly happened; but from the recordings, Zimmerman approached Martin. He was asked to stand down. He declined. Trayvon was a kid. His tweets are just a matter of immaturity. Like most kids, they want to fit in; their insecure. What gives Zimmerman the right to take his life? No one derserves that…

• Tomko says:

Zimmerman DID back down! He was attacked on the way back to his truck. Read the reports. If Zimmerman attacked Trayvon, then why doesn’t he have any wounds, yet Zimmerman has a broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head?

• Candreu says:

If this is what my teenager tweeted about I would be very dissapointed in myself as a parent and would not be suprized when something like this happened to him… This whole sweet tea and skittles thing reminds me of every episode of Cops I’ve ever watched… Young man caught buying drugs or with drugs in his vehicle… Cops give chase… When young man is apprehended he says “What did I do??? What did I do??? I aint did notin’!!! Man I aint did notin’!!!”… Now lets see what Trayvon Martin would have said after the attack on Zimmerman (and hopefully Zimmerman would have survived the attack)… “What did I do??? What did I do??? I aint did notin’!!! Man I aint did notin’!!! I jus walkin’ wit sweet tea an skittles!!!”… Funny how mob mentality can run wild without any shred of evidence to support their claim that he was just a sweet good natured young black male with aspirations of becoming America’s next black president… Racizm doesn’t exist like it did back in the day… People don’t just kill people because of the color of their skin anymore… Trayvon Martin attcked Zimmerman… Facts are facts…

• anony says:

if this is what average teenagers talk about nowadays than we have a problem

• truth says:

EXACTLY! Finally somebody with an ounce of common sense, instead of letting him slide for his issues by using the race card. NO teen should tweet crap like that, and if they do, I bet they are stellar students, ala trayvon.

10. edward says:

I used to be a thug & guess what? Trayvon martin is/was a thug! I am glad he is dead, as i know for a FACT that this drug-dealing piece of trash was up to NO GOOD!

I am glad he is dead, one less animal walking the streets!

P.S. That token in the white house knows very well his son would look like trayvon, as obama is a Chicago thug! Oh the irony!

Burn in Hell, tough guy trayvon!

• Jesse says:

What the Hell? Why would you wish Hell anybody?

• Becca says:

no one should be glad that this tragedy happened. he was too young to outgrow this lifestyle and make something of himself. that’s just plain disgusting

• Anonymous says:

The only tragedy here is that there isn’t more pieces of shit like trayvon killed everyday. If there was we would all benefit as a society

11. [...] On tips from AC, Bob Roberts, J, Dr. 9, and Shawn. Hat tip: Sad Hill News. [...]

12. [...] The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’ Trayvon Martin [...]

13. [...] http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/26/the-last-tweets-of-obamas-no_limit_nigga-trayvon-martin Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. [...]

14. Aison says:

I think it’s sad the boy died at all. I don’t know the circumstances. The available evidence and reports leads me to believe this Zimmerman guy was attacked and was trying to defend himself, but again, I can’t be sure. The media loves to twist a story into obscurity to get emotional responses from audiences.

Probably what bothers me the most is how this is being portrayed in the media. Even before seeing the internet’s follow-up version to the unfair bias of the two pictures of the involved parties, I instantly saw an issue with putting an intentionally innocent looking, youthful picture (the report said he was 17, that pic is not of a 17 year old) up against a man’s mugshot.
    I am bothered over The New Black Panther Party $10,000 reward and Spike Lee’s tweet of Zimmerman’s address. Way to cry for justice for the boy while acting like a vigilante yourself..

No matter the lifestyle of the boy, it’s sad that anyone had to die. Self defense does indeed justify the actions, but it’s still a bad incident.

15. [...] The last Tweets of Trayvon Martin: HERE [...]

16. [...] The last Tweets of Trayvon Martin: HERE [...]

17. Becca says:

what got me about that comment is that this is normal for teenagers today….that is quite shocking to me because I was absolutely disgusted by this degrading language and honestly worried for the females that would accept this stuff as normal….I guess things have changed quite a bit in the past 10-15 yrs because I am still in my 20s and appalled!!

• Becca says:

oh and I’ve been working in bars for the past 10 yrs….just saying that I’m no girl scout here

• Seth Morgan says:

I am seventeen and DO NOT speak that way. This kid was and still is low-life scum of the earth.

• Ash says:

And the Martin Supporters will shout of Racism at everything, but not even explain that Martin’s not really as much of a Sexist as he seems to be?

Not sure what happened between Martin & George, but I HATE Racial-Profiling as much as Slut-Shaming and Women-Hating.

• anony says:

I completely agree with you, I said the same thing, if kids these days talk like that and its normal than we have a big problem. I am also in my 20′s and things have changed, glad i grew up when i did

18. Anne Haseltine says:

Is there one person out there that would want their Daughter dateing Trayvon????

19. Anne Haseltine says:

Is there one person out their that would want there Daughter in a relationship with Trayvon?

20. Anton says:

My wish is that Obama gets a son-in-law like Trayvon…….someone who bitch-slaps his ‘ho daughters for making him fly economy class to Hawaii and Messico instead of flying on the taxpayer dime like ol’ THUG Obama

21. Sapphira Sez says:

Poor, poor disadvantaged Trayvon, the innocent little boy killed by an evil white guy. Who knows, poor little Trayvon might have grown up to be the president’s son-in-law!! Yes, I see what could have been a stellar future for the ho-slapper. The bottom line is, when you plant cotton seed, you expect to harvest cotton. When you plant tomato seeds, you expect to harvest tomatoes. When you plant hatred, ignorance, and lack of discipline, combined with stupidity and a lack of integrity, you should expect to harvest Trayvon Martin, a thug full of hatred, ignorance, lack of discipline combined with stupidity and a lack of integrity. If you want to grow a responsible citizen, you would plant entirely different seeds, and the product would not look like Trayvon Martin.

22. HK says:

If you attack a grown man, you have just stepped into man’s world. All you metro’s out there take a lesson. What will you be , hero or victim? Take off the pink shirt, stop being such a sissy. Buy a gun and learn how to use it. Defend your home, your neighborhood, your neighbors, family and friends. The life you save may be your own. Too bad the young man had to die. Lord have mercy.

23. cuntsy says:

I dont care who you are. I am a white woman in my 30′s when i was young i did a lot of dumb stuff and said dumb stuff. I was fortunate to come from an upper middle class family and was given many opportunities and still f*ed upI! I dont care what conspiracy people think is going on, if some fat loser was following me around the neighborhood he could expect an altercation from ME as well. If Trayvon pulled a gun on that fat ass he would be locked up for good.if Trayvon was such a thug like this website wants to depict him as where was his gun? dont all gangsters carry guns? especially if they are up to no good. i hope zimmerman did get his head bashed in. for some reason i dont think he did. from what the media tells us he looks like he walked away without a scratch.

• Cesar says:

I didn’t even have to read your whole comment to see that it reeks of ignorance and stupidity (Your name also gives it away). Dear, maybe it would’ve been best for society if you yourself had gotten locked up from your fuck ups. I feel sorry for your mother who gave life to such a stupid, defective carbon copy of her.

24. Smh says:

What’s sad is most of the stuff in those tweets are just song lyrics. Ppl around the world listen to rap and don’t deserve to be murdered or depicted as lowlifes becuz of the music they like….#wtf

25. rip treyvon says:

COME ON NOW TO EVERYBODY WHO SAYING IT WAS “SELF DEFENSE” THE COP TOLD THIS MAN NOT TO FOLLOW HIM ..REALLY LETS USE OUR HEADS IF WE WAS IN THIS MAN SHOES AND WE SEE SOMEONE THAT WE THINK IS “HARMFUL” ARE WE REALLY GOING TO FOLLOW THEM?? THIS MAN KNEW THAT HE WASN’T GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR HIS IGNORANT ACTIONS SO HE DID WHAT HE FELT LIKE DOING WHICH WAS FOLLOW THIS YOUNG MAN THIS IS SAD..IF THIS MAN WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE OFFICER ON THE PHONE TRAYVON MARTIN WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY! P.S EVERYBODY CURSES IF YOU DON’T CURSE YOU AREN’T HUMAN ..HE IS DOING WHAT EVERY OTHER TEENAGE KID DOES ON THE INTERNET COME ON NOW THAT DOESN’T MEAN HE DESERVES TO DIE..AND!! AND THEY CAN UPLOAD THIS YOUNG MAN TWITTER AND PICS WHY CANT THEY UPLOAD A PICTURE OF THIS GUY “BROKEN NOSE” AND WET BACK” FROM TRAYVON PUSHING HIM ON THE FLOOR..I AM SORRY PEOPLE SAY DON’T PLAY THE RACE CARD BUT SOMETIMES THAT’S WHAT IT REALLY IS BECAUSE BETTER BELIEVE IF THE SITUATION WAS VICE VERSE TREYVON WOULD BE LOCKED UP ..r.i.P BABY BOY!!!

• Anonymous says:

The dispatcher(not a policeman)told George we don’t need you to follow him..thats a standard response,due to liability..if they instruct someone to act specifically,and something happened,then they would be liable for what happens…they would never instruct a civilian to,hunt down or prepare to shoot at anyone

26. Slim says:

Why does society constantly have to walk on egg shells around black people? We don’t owe them shit!! They have the same choices in life as I do yet they still seem to choose the wrong path. Get over yourself negros and try contributing to society for once.

• Anonymous says:

Completely agree! The sad part is that they are generally the biggest drain on our society and they breed like rats so it impossible to stay on top of controlling this infestation!

27. SaraJ says:

Hip hip hooray For NEGROS!! Their the best!!!!

28. DrZ says:

I feel sorry sorry for black people. An individual like Travon are a dime a dozen in the African population. Who can blame society for disliking and fearing blacks? Get real, even blacks fear blacks!!

29. Jess says:

White people are fucking disgusting and they deserve to burn in a pot of burning sulfur. All white people originate with the devil.

• AndThatsThat says:

That’s a nigger comment, nigga! And while I’m here, I get sick of hearing you call yourselves African-American. You’ve never even been to Africa, much less were you born there. Get over yourselves! Whoever brought blacks over for slavery, did YOU a favor! You’re lucky to be living in America! Our 16th president freed your ancestors because it was wrong to enslave another human being! You’ve never been enslaved so you need to step down and shut up! You ungrateful nigger!

• Mary Jones says:

Like someone said regarding taking slaves from Africa, all of the smart ones got away.

• funny says:

And all NEGROES come from turds! LOL @ SaraJ for “Hip hip hooray For NEGROS!! Their the best!!!!”

30. Jess says:

Id hate to be white. Its the worst race to be.

• AndThatsThat says:

Liar! You’re nothing but a wanna be!

• Sam says:

Ever watched the tv show called bait car or cops? Blacks are the only pieces of shits thst are commiting all those crimes…hummm….go figure!

31. Jess says:

White people are the scum of the earth

• AndThatsThat says:

You’re still an ungrateful nigger, Jess!

• Mr.T says:

Black people’s culture is their worst enemy!!

• Bonny says:

Sadly black people have been and will always be looked down upon, mainly from their lifestyle and behavior choices…Hell they look and act Identical to their ancestors who swing from trees and eat bananas.

• Slim says:

Hey Jess! White people are the scum of the earth huh? Oh really!? Please explain why the filthiest slums are filled w blacks! Crime rates, murders, robberies, jail cells, etc are always plagued with blacks!!? Get real buddy! Statistics are accurate and don’t lie…you can say what you want and call me a racist but you can’t erase reality! Jeez,Isherwood wish there were more places like Compton to vacation at, filled with nice friendly black people ready to shoot me, thanks!! Oh and that Obama dude, he’s a real winner too. Thanks again for all that change stuff! Yeah NEGROS!!

• Mr.T says:

Just another stupid nigger thinking he deserves special treatment.

• Sam says:

Why is it when one complete black thug gets what he deserves, the whole black community freaks out and thinks the world won’t be the same?? I’m sure travon was on his way to competing his Harvard application packet, for fuck sake people!! Do you realize how many white folks are screwed over by blacks?!! do we ever make a fuss over it? Face it no one gives a flying fuck bout blacks. We just have to pretend to like them and put them in t.v. roles where they play people higher up so they won’t bitch and complain!!

• No Limit Nigga says:

Your inferiority complex is showing.

Almost all blacks wish they were white. Your anger springs from jealousy -- a very base emotion.

• Anonymous says:

We should round you and your kind up and put you all on a nice cruise ship to send you on a nice holiday somewhere but just as the boat gets far enough out into the ocean that no one can be saved sink the fucking boat!

32. Nutnyourmomsbutt says:

The why did Michael Jackson want to be white so bad?

33. Nutnyourmomsbutt says:

This whole episode is all so boring now that the restless natives are getting tired of tilting at the white windmill.

34. Khamila says:

It makes me sick to see some of these comments.

35. Mark says:

I have a question, I wonder WHY the “responsible white male & female gun owners out there are SILENT” about the New Black Panthers bounty of 10 thousand dollars for the head of Zimmerman.. I mean if I was a white gun owner I would have made a higher bounty of 50 thousand dollars (or more) to PROTECT Mr. Zimmerman..
    And let the chips fall where they may.
    So can anyone please explain why this hasn’t been done?? And don’t say “we are waiting to know all the facts of the case” because according to you all you have all the facts already… So why not protect Zimmerman??? At least offer him some support and not “behind the scenes, let the country know he has “people” behind him not just by making posts online but by offering ACTION.

• Steven Peters says:

Because the responsible gun owners in this country (that you love to disparage) are smarter than to engage in vigilantism. Besides, Zimmerman has proven his ability to defend himself.

Besides, shouldn’t matter what the color of people are. Why are the “white male and female gun owners” expected to stand up for him, and it’s okay for the Black Panthers to offer a bounty? The fact is, we are responsible, and refuse to escalate the situation further.

The facts of this case will come forward, if it was a justified shoot (as it appears to be, as the police already investigated and did not charge him) then he will, and should, go free. If however, he is lying then he should, and will, go to jail. Why is this so hard to understand? Why are people so reactive and irrational?

• AndThatsThat says:

You say us white gun owners? Maybe because we’re more civilized! Take a look at who put that 10K up and you’ve got your answer!

• Barbie says:

We white gun owners don’t offer a bounty because we know that the Black Panthers offer won’t be taken by anyone because we all know they don’t have any money to pay it. It’s just a lot of rhetoric and not worth worrying about. But then again we are educated and we don’t have to act like that. We are smart and wait and he who waits wins.

36. [...] The last Tweets of Trayvon Martin: HERE [...]

37. Slim says:

• Tyree says:

Ignorant white trash . . not all blacks are the same

• STFU says:

99% of black race are niggers. So fuck you and the 1%. I’d rather be dead than be black. I’d rather be dead than fuck one of your ugly She-Boon women too. WOOGETY BOOGETY NIGGER!!!

• Ashley says:

Wow I can tell you are obsessed with black people, you’re truly a psychopath. Deep down you wish you were black, stop hating yourself and seek professional help immediately.

38. Slim says:

Oh and I can’t wait to see your black Jesus…hahaha

39. Uwee says:

All of yall racist ass bitches needa stop that shit now ! Just because Travyon punched a bus driver , had tatoos, and rebelled doesn’t mean he needed to die . So Slim stop acting like a little bitch and calling people Negros cause im damn sure if I called you white trash you’ll be upset . Travyon was 6’3 and a bad ass I think he was bussing Zimmermans ass and Zimmerman was cryong for help . Zimmerman deserved it if he wasn’t acting like a wanna be cop this tragedy would have never happened and im sorry for his girlfriend shes probably traumatized .

• Ed says:

Uwee, if that bus driver happened to be YOUR MOM and I decided to punch her not once but several times in the face and call her a whore ass bitch…would you feel bad if I got killed?? Highly doubt it buddy!! The world won’t miss piece of shit travon!!

40. [...] this so-called ‘news’paper – the Orlando Sentinel – and they have yet to post Martin’s angelic Tweets or true-to-life recent pictures. Nope. Just the heavily doctored image of Trayvon they [...]

41. Robert says:

I don’t think Trayvon was an angel by any means, but man these comments are out of line. I think this whole case is way more of an indictment of Stand Your Ground (which, if you don’t live in Florida, don’t worry! The NRA and ALEC are writing bills for state legislatures so it can come to you) and vigilante justice in general. Also, I love how some people who assail the mainstream media for jumping to conclusions now say that they know with certainty that Martin attacked Zimmerman. Sure, Martin did some bad things, and he clearly wasn’t a model child by any measure, but if I remember right Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting a peace officer and domestic violence as well. The fact is that neither of these guys were perfect, but the good book taught us that nobody is. Al Sharpton is a serial race-baiter, and he should’ve stayed out altogether without a doubt. But to honestly say that you’re glad he’s dead is too bad.

42. [...] From SadHill News [...]

43. [...] The last Tweets of Trayvon Martin: HERE [...]

44. STFU says:

Typical low class, trashy nigger. Niggers are disgusting, vile subhumans that should be eradicated from the Earth.

45. [...] The last Tweets of Trayvon Martin: HERE [...]

46. Tanisha says:

All these racist punk ass people that make racist comments over the fucking internet will get what is coming to them. God dont like ugly and some of ya’ll are grown ass people acting fucking STUPID!!!

47. [...] (aka ‘C-Walk’, ‘Crip Dance’, ‘C-Dance’) in an attempt to hide the fact that Serena Williams clearly performed the well-known gang dance after winning a gold medal in [...]

48. Ashley says:

Wow, there are some stupid racists here. Racism stems from self-hatred….hmmmm.

49. Feel free to surf to my website casino online

50. Sayin... says:

Beat the pussy up is referring to the literal female vagina, just fyi.

51. Anonymous says:

Most of his tweets were quoting songs….I’ll beat the pussy up is lyrics to a song (and it doesn’t actually meab beating someone it refers to a virgina).Fuck these haters I’ll kill em all if I could is also lyrics to a song….Many teens quote songs on twitter

52. klansman X says:

It’s refreshing to see a site that doesn’t censor or delete posts… talk bad about niggers on most boards, it will never show… tree-von got what he deserved.. zimmerman saved the world from countless crimes he would have committed.. and fuck all you nigger lovers that think that people are all the same… thats horseshit… nothing turns my stomach more than a white girl fukkin a nigger… or just niggers in general..

53. White Pride says:

I guess the No Limit Ni(gg)a hit his limit

54. ronnie says:

Its really upsetting to see people really think like this. Its a shame that your parents did not enstill better values and to not see color. Regardless of “no_limit_nigga” to a white person this seems ignorant, to a black person this is a rapper who was popular in the 90′s. Just like sublime or any of band, this is a product of different culture. He is 17 years old, like many during adolescence, say and do things that are unfavorable, does not mean he would grow up to be a criminal? And whoever said the welfare comment go look at the ratio of race statistics concerning welfare. The fact that this case has made street justice favorable is ridiclious. Now, people can patrol the streets and weed out the people who look “suspicious” or like they don’t belong. I would bet my life if I provoked and approached a non-miniority person in my neighborhood in an AGGRESSIVE many, got my ass beat because of it, shot and killed that NON MINIORITY person I would be convicted of 2nd degree murder RIGHT NOW. Whether I threw the first punch or not. You cannot take viligance in your own hands, this is why we have laws and police officers. People cannot patrol the damn street looking for people who they deem or criminals, black, white, asian or indian. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. If this happen your family or friend you would definitely have a different opinion. Where do you people come from? So much hate and dismay its unreal, some of you assholes need a hug seriously. .kinda creepy.

55. JUSTICEFORTRAY says:

ALL YOU PEOPLE TALKING THIS ” NIGGER THIS :” AND HE IS A THUG BECAUSE HE POSTS FUCKING SONG LYRICS THAT IS SOME WHAT VULGAR DOES NOT MAKE HIM A CRIMINAL . HE HAS TATTOOS OF HIS MOM NAME AND FOR HIS GRANDMOTHER . YALL TALKING ABOUT PPL PULLING THE RACE CARD BUT YALL THE ONES SAYING DEROGATORY RACIAL SLURS ABOUT BLACKS ! YALL SOME THUGS ” INTERNET THUGS” BUT WOULDNT LAST A DAY IN A BLACK PERSON SHOES. IF ZIMMERMAN WOULD OF STAYED HIS STUPID WANNA BE POLICE ASS IN HIS UNMARKED VEHICLE WHO WAS FOLLOWING TRAYVON BENJAMIN MARTIN. THEN THINGS MAY HAVE PLAYED OUT DIFFERENTLY. WTF IS A NEIGHBORHOOD WATCHMEN DOING WITH A GUN ANY DAMN WAY? HE WAS JUST ITCHING TO USE HIS GUN AND SEEN TRAYVON AS A TARGET. TRAYVON CAME FROM A FAMILY WHO WERE EDUCATED BLACK HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND YEAH HE SMOKED WEED BUT SINCE WHEN WEED MAKES U A CRIMINAL ? THE KID WAS AN ATHLETE ! 3.7 GPA AND WE KNOW HE WAS GOING TO COLLEGE. I WOULD BASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD INTO IF U FOLLOWING ME IN A UNMARKED VEHICLE YA DAMN HEAD LIGHTS FLASHING ON ME AND ITS DARK? THE FUCK U MEAN ? IF TRAYVON LOOKED SUSPICIOUS WHY THE FUCK WOULD U PURSUE THEM? IF SOME ONE LOOKS DRUGGED OUT I DONT THINK ANY ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO NEAR THEM OR BOTHER WITH THEM THEY WOULD CALL AUTHORITES AND STAY ON THE PHONE UNTIL THEY ARRIVE ! BUT I TELL U GUNS MAKE THE MOST SOFT ONES THE TOUGHEST . I SMOKE WEED HERE AND THERE TAKE A COUPLE OF SHOTS BUT ATTEND A UNIVERSITY STUDYING PEDIATRICS ! AND IM ON THE DEANS LIST. COMING FROM THE PROJECTS AND STILL MAKE THE DEANS LIST. AM I A CRIMINAL ?

• robbie jay says:

I would pay big bucks to see Tar’s report card. This bro missed half the schools days by the time he met up with Z. Krop had actually expelled him (not suspended him) when Candy sent him up on the bus to be with Fruit and his newest babymomma. Tar majored in “cheerfulness” not academic sheet, gnome sayin?

56. [...] The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’ Trayvon Martin.  “Trayvon Martin’s cell phone records were withheld as evidence by the State Attorney’s Office. The whistleblower in the George Zimmerman trial lost his job for letting the defense team know about the thousands of pages and photos that were missing.” Trayvon Martin’s Drugs, Guns Cell Phone Records Make A Thug. “Zimmerman’s attorneys say the court should also consider text messages sent before that day, because they establish Martin’s marijuana use and fights he had been involved in.” 8 [...]

57. [...] The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’ Trayvon Martin.  "Trayvon Martin’s cell phone records were withheld as evidence by the State Attorney’s Office. The whistleblower in the George Zimmerman trial lost his job for letting the defense team know about the thousands of pages and photos that were missing." Trayvon Martin’s Drugs, Guns Cell Phone Records Make A Thug. "Zimmerman’s attorneys say the court should also consider text messages sent before that day, because they establish Martin’s marijuana use and fights he had been involved in." 8 [...]

58. Anonymous says:

Niggas hate each

59. 64.114.203.21:8080

60. My brother recommended I would such as this web site. Your dog seemed to be absolutely proper. This particular article really produced this evening. Anyone can not consider the way in which considerably time frame I needed used with this information! Thank you so much!

61. Generally I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

62. People give you what you ask for via transmission of energy or
    what you broadcast out. One would so think unless one is familiar with him and his
    history. If you decide to walk nearly this kind of african american sweetheart you imagine
    is indeed lovable, tend not to point out ethnic background if you’re able to keep away from the idea (which you can.

Namibian Porn

63. Tom says:

Your days are numbered niggorillas. Civilized humans have had enough. Science will soon exterminate your savage subhuman dna from the entire universe. Race specific biological weapons are coming to get all of you. Now what nigs??????

64. robbie jay says:

I really was not prejudiced until this injustice occurred. How could this happen in the US?

65. You can even look for connections online through the different forums and boards that are available.

It is understandable; this company is because they are easy to get started.
    Look at people’s profiles, and if the entire house is used for
    the business, not the managers. With so many
    other expenses to worry about anything but selling.

Here is my homepage -- stock market trading