As the cover-up and lies continue to unfold, the story is beginning to get the traction it deserves – but needs much more.
PLEASE – SHN doesn’t need the credit – copy and paste this story on your website or favorite forums, forward it to your favorite new media websites, local radio stations, local newspapers, and the MSM. This one goes straight to the top.
What Is ‘Project Gunrunner‘, aka ‘Fast and Furious’, aka ‘Gunwalker’? (If you’re in the know, jump to ‘Operation Gunrunner Funded By 2009 Stimulus‘ below.)
‘Under US Government surveillance and supervision, American gun store owners along the US-Mexico border were ordered to make gun sales to ‘unknown’ buyers who were then permitted to take ‘thousands and thousands’ of guns across the border – openly – and put them in the hands of Mexico’s drug cartel. (Side Note: Why is the TSA sticking their hands down our pants?)
From Lou Dobbs’ April interview with Wayne LaPierre of the NRA (also see video above):
‘The largest gunrunner to the Mexican drug cartels is our government under this administration.’ [...] ‘You have to assume that the White House is in bed with the justice department on this cover-up.’
So. Here we have a taxpayer funded program that takes advantage of open borders to supply Mexico’s drug cartel with American weapons – all of which Barack Obama and Eric Holder have repeatedly claimed they know nothing about…
Operation Gunrunner Funded By 2009 Stimulus That Obama Signed
This morning when I woke up I remember seeing Project Gunrunner in
a bill that was discussed here. The original thread about it was a rumor thread that HR45 had been rolled into the stimulus package.
In that thread I scanned the text of H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for gun, firearm, etc and came up with a hit.
I posted in the thread: “Only time “gun” or “firearm” appears is in the part that give $10,000,000 to the ATF for Project Gunrunner. That was H.R. 495, asking for 15,000,000 for Gunrunner”.
H.R. 495 that I mentioned never made it out of committee, but it looks as it was to specifically fund Gunrunner.
Instead portions of it were rolled into the stimulus package a month later. That text found in H.R.1 is:
(OpenCongress) ‘For an additional amount for ‘State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance’, $40,000,000, for competitive grants to provide assistance and equipment to local law enforcement along the Southern border and in High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas to combat criminal narcotics activity stemming from the Southern border, of which $10,000,000 shall be transferred to ‘Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Salaries and Expenses’ for the ATF Project Gunrunner.’
Notice that’s $40,000,000 for Southern border enforcement, $10,000,000 of which specifically for Project Gunrunner. What does $10 million pay for here? It didn’t hire any new agents that I am aware of.
What this tells me is that several congressmen also had knowledge of what Gunrunner was going to entail. This isn’t just the ATF and DOJ. This is all levels and areas of government. Even members of the House and Senate knew what Project Gunrunner was.
(Pajamas Media) So Obama didn’t know anything about this, but he signed $10,000,000 in funding for the program. This thing would stink on a dung pile. It’s time for indictments.
(Ann Barnhardt) Two big developments have emerged in Gunwalker. First [...] ATF Director Kenneth Melson has indeed spilled his guts and testified on July 4th before Congressional investigators. Gunwalker goes all the way to Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and [...] Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett. Further, Mike Vanderboegh and David Codrea over at Sipsey Street Irregulars have broken news this morning that Holder/Clinton/Obama-Jarrett also were walking guns out of Florida into Honduras. Here’s the money quote:
“There are emails in existence where (Special Agent in Charge Virginia) O’Brien has advised those involved that Tampa does not have to report their walked guns because Tampa FD is not a part of Southwest Border or Project Gunrunner.”
Full citation: HERE
Whoopsie. I guess the “home office” did know all about Gunwalker, told other offices about it, and set up similar schemes with other ATF offices.
1. Don’t kid yourselves. This Obama regime gunwalking business is obviously going on all over the country. Don’t think for a second that it was “just Tampa” in addition to the Mexican border. I would look for more ATF field offices to be revealed as virtual weaponry depots for enemies of the United States.
2. Now we know why Hillary Clinton and Obama were falling all over themselves to support and prop-up the Honduran Marxist dictator-wannabe, Manuel Zelaya back in 2009. I never could figure out why they would create such blatantly unflattering, pro-Marxist optics for the Obama regime for a small country like Honduras. Now it all makes perfect sense. Zelaya attempted to overthrow the Honduran constitution and install himself as dictator for life, a la Hugo Chavez. The Honduran Congress AND Supreme Court followed their Constitutional Rule of Law to the letter and removed Zelaya. Within hours Obama and Clinton were threatening Honduras and demanding that the Marxist dictator Zelaya be re-installed. Now we know why. Obama and Clinton were arming Zelaya and were coordinating with Zelaya to run arms through Honduras. Presumably the deal was that some of the arms would stay with Zelaya and most would move into Mexico from the South. Then, Obama and Clinton could “find” U.S. guns in Southern Mexico and Central America, and thus use these optics to bolster their false contention that “90%” of Mexican guns were sourced directly from the U.S. “See? U.S. guns are all the way down in Chiapas State and Guatemala. U.S. guns are everywhere! The Second Amendment simply is not feasible any longer!”
3. Mexican president Felipe Calderon has also parroted the Obama/Clinton fake statistics claiming that “90%” of the guns in Mexico came from the U.S. This strongly implies that the Obama regime colluded with Mexico City on this Gunwalker action with the objective of using the resulting bloodshed to suspend the Second Amendment and disarm the people of the United States.
THIS IS TREASON. This is the epitome of treason. The Obama/Clinton machine has directly coordinated with outside governments to overthrow the Constitution of the United States, and has facilitated the invasion of the United States by a de facto non-uniformed Mexican military in the form of narco-gangs, who, it is argued, are the real power in Mexico City already.
4. This is also textbook SEDITION. In attempting to create optics that implicated the Second Amendment to the Constitution as being responsible for arming narco-terrorists and the resulting mass murder, the Obama/Clinton machine has engaged in attempted insurrection against the established lawful order, namely the Constitution. They have subversively attempted to stir up rebellion against the Constitution by fraudulently stirring up commotion against the Constitution. This “commotion” took the form of the calculated murder of hundreds of Mexican civilians, law enforcement officers and regular military and the murder of at least two U.S. law enforcement officers.
5. Obama personally acknowledged these acts of treason and sedition when he told Sarah Brady on March 30, 2011 that gun control in the U.S. was coming, but that “we have to go through a few processes. Under the radar.”
Nothing short of criminal arrest and trial is morally acceptable for Obama, Jarrett, Hillary Clinton and Holder. Every one of these people should spend the rest of their lives in Florence, Colorado. Since Obama appears to not be a citizen of the U.S., but rather a dual citizen of the U.K. and Indonesia, he should be tried as a non-state, non-uniformed enemy combatant. The rest should be tried for treason, sedition and murder.
UPDATE #2 (07.09.2011) Holder Bragged About Operation Gunrunner In 2009
(Washington Examiner) On May 3, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder testified before House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa’s committee that he only learned about the government’s sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels “in the last few weeks.”
But Big Government found a 2009 speech by Holder on the Department of Justice’s own website that proves the attorney general was well aware of Operation Gunrunner back in 2009:
The problem with Holder’s feigned ignorance is that he gave a speech in Cuernavaca, Mexico, on April 2, 2009, in which he boasted about Operation ‘Gunrunner” and told Mexican authorities of everything he was doing to insure its success.
When questioned by the media, Holder also denied knowing anything about Gunrunner:
“Holder’s office at first vehemently denied ATF has ever knowingly allowed weapons to get into the hands of suspected gunrunners for Mexico’s drug cartels,” CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reported.
But at the arms trafficking conference in Cuernavaca, Holder not only acknowledged the program, he bragged that he was in the process of expanding it:
“Last week, our administration launched a major new effort to break the backs of the cartels. My department is committing 100 new ATF personnel to the Southwest border in the next 100 days to supplement our ongoing Project Gunrunner, DEA is adding 16 new positions on the border, as well as mobile enforcement teams, and the FBI is creating a new intelligence group focusing on kidnapping and extortion. DHS is making similar commitments, as Secretary Napolitano will detail.”
So Holder’s May 3rd denial appears to be refuted by his own word.
DOJ Wiretap Authorization: HERE
Project Gunrunner Briefing Paper: HERE
Project Gunrunner: DOJ / ATF smuggle guns to Mexican drug cartel: HERE
Project Gunrunner: DOJ authorized wiretap of ATF’s ‘Fast and Furious’: HERE
White House aims to squash negative stories about Obama: HERE
ABC News reporter fired for telling the truth: HERE
Eric Holder’s DOJ forces US Police departments to lower test standards for blacks: HERE
Eric Holder = Bad Egg: HERE
DOJ Mobile Unit: HERE
WARNING: United Nations gun control scheme: HERE
Our nation cannot survive treason from within: HERE