*I’m on lunch break and truly don’t have time for this, but duty calls. This post will easily be one of the most important SHN articles documenting real-time Big Brother censorship. – Sad Hill.

obama super bowl skeet shooting white house sad hill news

Top 10 Obama ‘Skeet Shooting’ Pics Banned By Mainstream Media

Over the last few days in an attempt to punish ‘racists’ actively Photoshopping® the supposed ‘Obama Skeet Shooting‘ image released by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, hoards of online portals (Google, Facebook, etc.), computer browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and MSM outlets including ‘conservative’ sites (see IOTW’s very informative “Is The Bullpen Tweaking Us?” article: HERE) have been feverishly attempting – successfully I might add – to block conservative bloggers such as Sad Hill.

After posting this image, Robert from The Fine Report immediately contacted Sad Hill, “Just so you know, SHN was just ‘black listed’ by NoScript.” (I will not link to NoScript. In short, they’re an overseas ‘global’ company that censors for sites and browsers such as Google, Netscape, etc. ps – SHN never publishes/endorses foul language, nudity, semi-nudity, nor do I host any outside advertising at this time.)

Sad Hill News alone has generated over 100,000 ‘skeet shooting’ hits in last 48 hours, it could have been nearly twice as much had the large sites linking to SHN’s ‘Obama Skeet Shooting’ pic not been censored by previously mentioned radical Leftist groups.

i.e. Before It’s News – which sent a ton of Obama Photoshopped® traffic my way – also contacted SHN to let me know their links to SHN regarding the ‘skeet shooting’ images were being targeted/blocked. See part of the story: HERE

UPDATE: Stand Your Ground lists/links all sites being persecuted for not conforming to the Leftist PC agenda: HERE

But hey…in all fairness, the White House warned us: HERE

On a positive note, below are just a few of the Conservative sites that were ‘brave’ enough to link to SHN’s satire on the fraud that is Obama:

The Michael Berry ShowThe Other McCainDoug RossI Own The World, Atlas ShrugsDaily PaulThe Andrea Shea King Show, The People’s Cube, The Fine Report, I’m 41, Protein Wisdom, Maser Media, Conservative CompendiumThe Conservative Treehouse, Conscience of a ConservativeSwag BucksBefore It’s NewsRuger ForumMoonbatteryThe Classic Liberal, Godlike Productions, The Last TraditionWND, …

What to do about Big Brother’s censorship and Leftist attacks?!

Before It’s News has just the recipe. Fight back. Fight back, HARD. In response to their attack/hack, they personally requested that I select my favorite ‘Top 10′ Photoshops® of Obama ‘skeet shooting’ from the Conservative Blogosphere so they can feature this post on their site. I’ll add the link (HERE and HERE) when it goes live.

Won’t ‘push’ my own work for the ‘Top 10′, but if you want to view them, go: HEREHEREHEREHEREHERE, HEREHERE, and my fav: HERE

Without further ado, I present the Top 10 Obama ‘Skeet Shooting’ pics banned by MSM:

19097-obama-skeet-photoshop1

Hope n’ Change Cartoons

alpha-ten

Maser Media

ljfn2rd

Someone on FaceBook

obama-skeet-booth-copy

New Perspective (on Facebook)

Obama_Skeet_5

Someone else on Facebook (If it’s you, let me know and I’ll link)

19161-Shooting Jay carney

The Fine Report

In closing, a bonus send-off requested by a Tea Party Nation member:

hts_1

Weak-Kneed ChristiansHERE

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
Tagged with:

9 Responses to Top 10 Obama ‘Skeet Shooting’ Pics Banned By Mainstream Media

1. Reiuxcat says:

Ooo, ooo, I’ll send your link to the guy that entered the J.W. Boothe pic.

Rcat.

Thanks for the support too, it’s been fun.

2. Soquel Creek says:

Here’s another that I thought was quite good.

The Blaze keeps their list here.

Personally, I prefer the video re-enactment performed by Mel Brooks and Harvey Korman.

3. Reiuxcat says:

Or lady, forgot lots of ladies sent entries too. I sent the email. :-)

4. althing79 says:

Just wanted to say I love your website. My wife and I have been reading through several pages and we have been laughing our conservative asses off. Kudos to you and all you do and as sometimes bittersweet and sad as it is to laugh at the destruction of our great nation through satire, we’re glad there are like-minded people on this planet. Keep up the good work.

5. fiery says:

Check this spoof of the Obama skeet shooting, its actually pretty well made:

6. LR says:

Damn those are sexy legs Obama has in that first pic!

I may have to set him up on my TS website if he has a good affiliate program. Unfortunately he is going to have to do something about that grey hair. David Rockefeller is going to have to let up and give him a little more breathing space and quit stressing him out with all his demands.

That dukes of hazard pic is CLASSIC!!! :) LOL

Unfortunately this situation is not funny especially after the sandy hook HOAX! I cannot think yet of one president that was personally involved in a staged shooting like this with obvious fake tears. Obama along with his media side kick PIERCE MORGAN had to picture themselves as “second amendment advocates” while they are simultaneously disarming law abiding citizens. Communist bastard should be executed in accordance with the constitution. PILES of obvious evidence!

Obama and Pierce Morgan does not give a rat’s ass about “the children”. If they did they would say something ANYTHING concerning 1.) violent video games, 2.) Prozac drugs, and 3.) Violent Hollywood movies.

But when have they ever said ONE THING concerning any of those three things??? Yet they claim to care about “the children”.

7. see says:

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m
    having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!