I shortened the list. Hit TownHall to view the rest – it’s worth the trip.
15 Questions Mainstream Media Would Ask A ‘Republican’ Barack Hussein Obama
(TownHall) So, what would happen if mainstream media treated Barack Obama the same way they treat Republicans? The questions might sound something like this…
1. Numerous Mexican citizens and an American citizen have been murdered with weapons knowingly provided to criminals by our own government during Operation Fast and Furious. If Eric Holder was aware that was going on, do you think he should step down as Attorney General? Were you aware of Fast and Furious and if so, shouldn’t you resign?
2. In 2010 you said Solyndra, a company that donated heavily to your political campaign, was “leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” Today, Solyndra is bankrupt and the taxpayers lost over $500 million on loans that your administration knew might never be paid off when you made them. How do you respond to citizens who say this is evidence of corruption in your administration?
3. Unions invested a lot of time and money in helping to get you elected. In return, unions gained majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost $14 billion dollars on General Motors, and General Motors received a special $45 billion dollar tax break. What do you say to people who view this as corruption on a scale never before seen in American history?
4. Through dubious means you and your Democrat allies in Congress managed to force through an incredibly unpopular health care bill that helped lead to the worst election night for the Democrat Party in 50 years. Since the bill has passed, many of your claims about the bill have proven to be untrue. For example, we now know the bill won’t lower health care costs and despite your assurances to the contrary, big companies like McDonald’s say they may drop health care because of the health care reform. Congress has exempted themselves from the health care reform and instead has their own taxpayer-funded premium health care plan. Many large companies (that donate to Democrat political campaigns) have received special exemptions from the health care plan. Since the majority of the American people have rejected your health care reform and it doesn’t do what you said it would, shouldn’t you work with the Republicans to repeal it?
5. When you took office, the national average for one gallon of gas was $1.89 per gallon. Since then, you’ve demonized the oil industry, dramatically slowed offshore drilling, blocked ANWAR, and rejected the Keystone Pipeline. Now, gas is $3.54 per gallon and rising and is expected to reach $5 per gallon by May of this year. How much higher do you anticipate driving gas prices?
6. Occupy Wall Street has been protesting against Wall Street and the richest 1 percent in America. You are in the top 1 percent of income earners in America and you have collected more cash from Wall Street than any other President in history. So, aren’t you exactly the sort of politician that Occupy Wall Street wants to get rid of?
7. How do you decide which foreign leaders to submissively bow towards and why do you think that’s appropriate for an American President?
8. If they could, don’t you think the Nobel Committee would take back the Nobel Peace Prize that you were awarded after serving just one month in office?
Still one of my fav’s:
Guidelines for Jeremy Lin media coverage – ‘Linsane!’: HERE
NY Times / CBS News Polls soon to reflect Obama popularity @ 99%: HERE
Economic news from Big Brother, ‘The recession is over!’: HERE
The Associated Press conspiracy: HERE
1.9 Million fewer jobs since ‘recession ended back in 2009′: HERE
False unemployment and phony jobs claim: HERE
Media fall for phony ‘jobs’ claim: HERE
Obama is winning his ‘fair share’ of class warfare: HERE
ObamaGenius, ‘Since my Chevy Volt won’t sell, I’ll penalize Americans $2,500 more per vehicle: HERE
*hitty *hitty Bang Bang: HERE